Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage,Bluetooh and FaceTime not working after uptading my iPhone 4S and iPad to iOS 6.1

Hi,

I just uptaded my iPhone 4S to the last iOs 6.1 and after that iMessage,Bluetooth and FaceTime stopped working.

They are all setted. activated and im using my home wiifi but messages cant be sent as imesaage,bluetooth doesnt find any devices and facetime just says "conection lost" when i try to call people that i always called before.

On the other hand,my husband who hasnt uptaded his iphone to iOS 6 after seing all the buggs i got since then and has his iphone still running the last iOS5 something and has no problem at all!! the phone and all its app works perfectly.

So clearly its an Apple's issue with this new uptades versions but im wondering if anyone found a fix for these problems.

It is really frustating that you uptade your phone that was already working fine to find out that that only brought problems to your phone and even worst,that you cant undone it!!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 6:33 AM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2013 6:53 AM in response to chrisfromgastonia

Thanks but that doesnt help me.

Again,all of them are already activated with my phone number and apple ID.

When sending messages i even have the blue SEND but then the messages cant be send as iMessage...only as text message.

And the facetime time starts,but then after some try Connecting say Conection Lost.

And bluetooth just keeps looking for devices...

imessage,Bluetooh and FaceTime not working after uptading my iPhone 4S and iPad to iOS 6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.