Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i uninstall directv app?

does anyone know how to uninstall the directv app that i downloaded from their site? it's supposed to let me watch shows from their site. i can't find the thing anywhere except on my activity monitor where it is listed as NDSPCSHOWSERVER. i can't find it to uninstall it or even drag it to the trash b/c it isn't in applications, it isn't listed in my download file, it isn't listed in the library file under internet plug-ins. even the people at directv can't seem to help, the idiots. on their forum, many people have this problem & there hasn't been any answer. surely apple people are smarter than directv people & can help? i have a macbook pro & i'm running snow leopard 10.6.8.

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 12:56 PM

I was able to do it using Yosemite OS 10.10.1. Go to system preferences --> security and privacy --> firewall options (unlock needed) -- click on the directv app and go to finder --> click on the uninstall program there. The app no longer shows up in the firewall permit list.

1 reply

how do i uninstall directv app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.