Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bad Battery Life iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

This is just unacceptable.My iPhone 5 wasn't very good with the battery on ios 6.0.1 but now on 6.1 it is absolutely unacceptable.I charge it overnight to 100% ,I go to my university at 8 and it's down to 64% by just 11 am.This is just a 2-3 hours of usage,most of it being standy.I DO NOT use LTE or Cellular Data.

I've restored the phone ,set up as a new phone but that doesn't seem to work.I tried turning of Cellular date and putting the phone in airplane mode for an entire day but that doesn't seem to stop the drain either.I heard about the exchange bug ,but then I do not exchange.Only Gmail.Unfortunately ,I purchased the phone from the US and I am right now in Pakistan so I can't take it to an Apple store.I do feel this is a software issue.I don't know what to do ,I should just sell this phone and buy a Nexus 4 for less than half the price (700 dollars) that I paid for this unlocked iPhone 5.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 12:46 AM

There are no replies.

Bad Battery Life iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.