Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm interested in hearing from high school teachers who have asked students to publish iBooks with iBA? Sound practices, lessons learned, value added etc?

I am interested in writing project-based curruculum around iBooks Author, and I am lookign for advice from other high school teachers who have worked with this software, especially in a collaborative authoring process. What are the pitfalls, and what is the value added? How much time needs to be spent on design principles as opposed to the creation of content? Has anyone designed a whole course around iBook creation? What did the assessments look like? A lot of questions here. Any insight or experiences you could share are much appreciated.

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 11:46 AM

There are no replies.

I'm interested in hearing from high school teachers who have asked students to publish iBooks with iBA? Sound practices, lessons learned, value added etc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.