Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad says iCloud Backup This iPad hasn't been backed up in 7 wks, Backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to WiFi Then it has a bar with OK in it. I try to click on it, and it does nothing, I try to turn it off it does noth

My iPad says

iCloud Backup

This iPad hasn't been backed up in 7 wks, Backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to WiFi

Then it has a bar with OK in it. I try to click on it, and it does nothing, I try to turn it off it does nothing. PLEASE HELP! I JUST GOT THIS IPAD AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE IT. I don't even remember how it got into what it is in.

iPad, iOS 6

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 1:36 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

That's a common problem. Just hold Sleep and Home buttons until the iPad restarts, so you will be able to use the iPad after restarting

1 reply

My iPad says iCloud Backup This iPad hasn't been backed up in 7 wks, Backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to WiFi Then it has a bar with OK in it. I try to click on it, and it does nothing, I try to turn it off it does noth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.