Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"My Apple ID has been disabled" - log calls but no response received!

I am so frustrated about Apple's service! I reported that "My Apple ID has been disabled" for five days. I was informed to reset my pwd (which I did immediately), called apple support at the region (which I did) and logged call again (which I did again and again these days). There is still no resolution and even a call or email given in these three days! I am so upset about how apple is serving a loyal customer with all kinds of apple equipments ... ipad, iphone, ipod, macbook!!!! I cannot update the apps that i have purchased. I cannot download the new version magazine which i have purchased. I cannot execute the right as a iTunes Apps customer! Where is the apple support team?

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:39 AM

7 replies

Feb 20, 2013 4:57 AM in response to Amandalim

I suppose you could always try emailing the itunes store team at http://expresslane.apple.com

Make sure you choose iTunes, then iTunes Store. Once you have selected your topic you should have "Email" listed under other solutions. If you switch your region to US you also have the option of a live chat, but bear in mind they might ask you to call the accounts team.

Good luck!

Feb 20, 2013 5:04 AM in response to SimZeppelin

I did that and actually that is what the hotline lady told me exactly. However, there is no response received as i have identified my region should be "Hong Kong". Five days ago, another apple support sent an email to me and told me that only local apple support can resolve the case. It seems that it is the support issue of the local security team. Right? Any number that i can call directly to get the support?

"My Apple ID has been disabled" - log calls but no response received!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.