Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Camera app is losing photos?

Yesterday, my wife took several photos using the Camera app on her iPhone 4s. She showed them to me and then we put her phone down. About 10 minutes later she picked it back up, we went to look in the Photos app, and several of those had disappeared! There were originally 7 or 8 photos taken around the same time, and 3 of those had disappeared. They came right from the middle of the pack - there were photos before and after them that were still there. Nobody had touched the phone in the intervening time. We are wondering where these photos could have gone, and if there is a way to get them back? We tried force-quitting the Camera and Photos apps, but the photos still showed up.

This is an iPhone 4s, 16MB, white, running iOS 6.1.2. I think it had 3 or 4 GB of free space when I checked last night.

Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 8:58 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone Camera app is losing photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.