Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would really find a draw application "iDraw" maybe, very useful to create diagrams and overlays on photographs. Is Apple likely to add a module to ilife or iWorks? Failing that, can anyone suggest a freeware, or shareware app? Studio8 update? alan b

I would really find a draw application "iDraw" maybe, very useful to create diagrams and overlays on photographs. Is Apple likely to add a module to ilife or iWorks? Failing that, can anyone suggest a freeware, or shareware app? I recall an app some years ago,Studio8 ? It would be really useful for work and home use. regards,alan b

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 9:07 AM

4 replies

I would really find a draw application "iDraw" maybe, very useful to create diagrams and overlays on photographs. Is Apple likely to add a module to ilife or iWorks? Failing that, can anyone suggest a freeware, or shareware app? Studio8 update? alan b

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.