Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4s battery is dying twice's faster with IOS 6.1.2 when will this be fixed ?

I charged my iphone till it became 100% without any apps opened and no GPS working or any network running or. Location service is turned off I only listen to music this morning and it dropped down from 100% to 87% why is that my screen brightness is low , *** apple when u gonna fix this please comment below if u have the same issue . I prefer last IOS version this version is the worst by far in apple history ios versions I bet many are disappointed wasted 500£ on a iPhone who clam to be strong and most amazing iPhone yet, most amazing iphone my *** battery is the worst problem apple will have .

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 10:22 AM

7 replies

Mar 5, 2013 10:46 AM in response to T-smooth

Something may have gone amiss in the upgrade to iOS 6.1.2 on your iPhone.

To correct this follow these steps:

1. Backup your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud.
  2. Use iTunes to completely restore your iPad as new.
  3. Monitor battery usage to see if it is normal. If not, you may have a hardware problem - if so, contact Apple support.
  4. Restore your iPhone from your backup above.
  5. Check battery usage to confirm that it is normal.

my iphone 4s battery is dying twice's faster with IOS 6.1.2 when will this be fixed ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.