Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone is stuck on settings screen and home button and power button do not work; can't turn off phone or go to home page.

it is stuck on the settings screen and the touch screen works and everything, however the power button and the home button will not work and i cannot turn my iphone off or go back to the home page. but when i hold the home button, siri still works but i am still stuck on the settings page. assistive touch did not work, and i think the problem is that it is just literally stuck on the settings screen, but not frozen. (i can still press general, accessibility and all that, so touch screen works, but cant go on home page) and my home and power buttons "work" i guess, but because its stuck on the settings screen the phone wont shut off or go to the home page. i hope that wasnt too confusing. please help!!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 7:20 PM

5 replies

IPhone is stuck on settings screen and home button and power button do not work; can't turn off phone or go to home page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.