Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I bought 1 iPhone from eBay .but I don't have any idea which network and which country's phone? I need to unlock it , so tell me how can you help me.

Help

iPhone 4, iOS 6, X

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 2:29 AM

Only the carrier the phone is locked to can authorize the phone's official unlocking. There is no other way to get the phone officially unlocked. If you don't know what carrier that is, you can call AppleCare, they will tell you, but you'll pay US $30 for the call.

Be aware, most carriers will only authorize unlocking for current/former customers. Thus, even if you find out what carrier your phone is locked to, you'll most likely have to sign up for service before you can get the phone unlocked.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2013 2:29 AM in response to Mnnabi88

Only the carrier the phone is locked to can authorize the phone's official unlocking. There is no other way to get the phone officially unlocked. If you don't know what carrier that is, you can call AppleCare, they will tell you, but you'll pay US $30 for the call.

Be aware, most carriers will only authorize unlocking for current/former customers. Thus, even if you find out what carrier your phone is locked to, you'll most likely have to sign up for service before you can get the phone unlocked.

Hi I bought 1 iPhone from eBay .but I don't have any idea which network and which country's phone? I need to unlock it , so tell me how can you help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.