Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i have my 1 year warranty for repair of my apple product even if i did not buy in apple store?

I bought my ipad 3 six months ago but not to an apple store. I just bought it to a shop in one of the malls here in the philippines. I just want to ask if i can get the one year warranty service of apple products for repair in an authorized apple store? because my ipad 3 wont charge even if i plug the charger in it.. can somebody help me? thanks..

iPad, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 8:52 AM

1 reply

Mar 20, 2013 9:33 AM in response to munchyhazed19

Yes, the warranty will be valid no matter where you purchased the iPod. Note, though, that if the store was not an authorized Apple reseller, the warranty will have started when the original authorized reseller sold the iPod, not when you bought it. You can check the warranty coverage here:

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

Regards.

can i have my 1 year warranty for repair of my apple product even if i did not buy in apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.