Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad screen is cracked and I'm not sure if its out of warranty, how much does it cost?

I

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 10:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 21, 2013 11:23 AM in response to RchIII

Apple does not repair iPads, but will replace the entire iPad for a flat fee. See the Repair Pricing section here:

http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/service/faq/

There are independent iPad repair services that may be able to replace the screen for less. Do a web search for "ipad repair". You can also look for parts and instructions and do the repair yourself. Note, though, that if you elect to have the iPad serviced by an unauthorized shop or perform your own repair, you will get no further support from Apple.

Regards.

My iPad screen is cracked and I'm not sure if its out of warranty, how much does it cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.