Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently upgraded my iphone 4 with IOS 6 and the upgrade was fine. Then I upgraded my phone the patch 6.1.3 and to my surprise after the update got completed all my screen colors have gone distorted.

I recently upgraded my iphone 4 with IOS 6 and the upgrade was fine. Then I upgraded my phone the patch 6.1.3 and to my surprise after the update got completed all my screen colors have gone distorted. All pictures looks like I am watching an xray film. Also I see impressions of previous picture/screen on the next picture/screen when I scroll. Has anybody encountered this problem. This is very annoying as I can barely use my phone for anything else except for calling. This is so frsutrating.

I have tried to reset to factory & restore from backup but that didnt help either. I reverted to previous version IOS 6 and still no luck...!!!

Pls help ?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 9:16 PM

6 replies

Mar 22, 2013 4:18 PM in response to diesel vdub

I have a similar situation. My iPhone 4 was running 6.1.2 and looked normal this morning. After 1 hour, I noticed the same screen problem, distorted colors, x-ray like pictures and the previous picture/screen mixed with current picture/screen. I have tried to reset to factory & restore and just reset to factory but those didn't help. Then I upgraded to 6.1.3 but it still didn't help.

I recently upgraded my iphone 4 with IOS 6 and the upgrade was fine. Then I upgraded my phone the patch 6.1.3 and to my surprise after the update got completed all my screen colors have gone distorted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.