Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will the iphone 5 digital av adaptor (lightning to hdmi) work with the projector input on my new Sony PJ780VE Videocamera when I connect my iPhone 5 to it?

Hello....I am new here...first posting.....I have recently bought an iphone 5 and also a new Sony PJ780VE camcorder but with a built in projector that allows external input. I am wondering if anyone knows whether the iphone 5 lightning to Digital AV (HDMI) adaptor will work with this Sony projector input okay if I go ahead and purchase the adaptor from Apple. The reason I ask is that I read on the net that Sony are announcing an adaptor for iphone 5 to allow this connection....at least that's my understanding of this....so do I need a proprietary Sony adaptor to facilitate this connection???

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 10:43 PM

There are no replies.

Will the iphone 5 digital av adaptor (lightning to hdmi) work with the projector input on my new Sony PJ780VE Videocamera when I connect my iPhone 5 to it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.