Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have finally decided to switch from Samsung Tablet to IPad 2. I am very disappointed that iPad does not have a hotspot function. Can I get my money back please. I am using my old Samsung Tablet again.

I have finally decided to switch from my Samsung Tablet to iPad2. I am so disappointed that the iPad does not have a Hotspot function. The iPad is useless without the Hotspot. Can I have my money back please because I am forced to use my old Samsung Tablet again.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 6:42 AM

1 reply

Mar 23, 2013 6:47 AM in response to Cobusvanwyk

The personal hotspot is a feature of the iPad starting with the third generation. Reading the technical specs before you purchased would have told you that the device you were buying didn't have it. I have found, though, that I can still do lots of other things with my iPad 2 even without that feature.

You would need to contact whereeve you purchased your iPad about what the return policy is. In the U.S., if you bought directly from Apple, you have 30 days.

I have finally decided to switch from Samsung Tablet to IPad 2. I am very disappointed that iPad does not have a hotspot function. Can I get my money back please. I am using my old Samsung Tablet again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.