Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sister dropped my iphone 5 and cracked the screen...

My sister dropped my iphone 5 and cracked the screen, I have had it for around 3 months and it is still in a year warrinty I think. If I am to get it fixed what is the best course of action?

Any help much appreciated 🙂

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 24, 2013 2:48 PM

14 replies

Mar 25, 2013 7:23 AM in response to JamesPaulMallon

JamesPaulMallon wrote:

if you want to tell them the truth well nothing is gonna lost i try to do not tell the truth because if you tell the truth you will be gonna pay the half of your iDevice's Price.

And why shouldn't you pay for damage you caused? Accidents happen, grow up, accept responsibility for your own actions and stop expecting someone else to foot the bill for you.

Mar 25, 2013 7:28 AM in response to Michael Black

i am just requesting okay?

so when my iPad is crack again and the touch is not working i pay 25,000 and my iPad's original price is28,000 i don't wish to be mad because that was my fault and like you that you can say me that siguro kelangan mo mag aral ulit kasi ang mga katulad ko eh! tumutulong lang hindi para makipag away! okay?

i hope you understand!

Mar 25, 2013 7:31 AM in response to JamesPaulMallon

We all understand, you are not very intelligent and expect others to foot the bill when you cause damage to your own device.

Does that mean we approve of your methods? Not a chance in Hades.

Grow up.

Advising others to act as immature and irresponsible as yourself is not appropriate either.

To the OP, be honest with the employees at the Apple store, they may surprise you in what they can and cannot do to assist with the situation.

My sister dropped my iphone 5 and cracked the screen...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.