Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri volume over bluetooth

Hi and thanks for support!

I've recently bought my new Pioneer car radio (http://www.pioneer.eu/it/products/25/121/61/MVH-350BT/page.html) and I'm very happy with iPhone bluetooth integration. I can listen to music and call Siri from my radio with phone in my pocket. Great!

My problem is that Siri volume is very low over bluetooth. When I use Siri without bluetooth I can hear Siri normally, I can adjust volume with + or - buttons. But when in my car, with iPhone paired with my car radio, audio is routed to audio system and +,- button will not work. If i raise up volume from car radio I'll raise global volume so I'll hear Siri, but when returning to music it will be very very loud.

In conclusion: Siri volume is not adjustable over bluetooth, + or - button will not work and Siri's speech volume is low. Music volume is normally instead. If I use Siri without bluetooth volume is normal and adjustable.

Ty,

Best Giovanni

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 1:03 PM

2 replies

Apr 30, 2013 3:18 AM in response to Community User

I'm having the same issue on my iPhone 4S with the Pioneer MVH-350BT - It's a great unit but Siri volume is low.

The Siri volume on my phone is at max (Giovanni8bit - to set Siri's volume to max, hold the home button so that the siri microphone pops up, then you can use the side buttons on the phone to make sure Siri's voume is turned all the way up) but it still seems low.

I did think about just turning the car head unit up louder but then if you click on radio it is deafening!

I'm not sure if this issue is to do with Apple's Siri bluetooth feature or whether it is an issue with the Pioneer unit :-/

Siri volume over bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.