Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 3 Stylus/Pen - What to choose?

Hi Everyone🙂

I'm awaiting delivery on my 1st iPad purchase (iPad 3 32GB wifi & cellular) and it's a mind field out there with all the accessories!

I don't know the capabilities of the iPad yet so I'd appreciate if you could all give me your advice on which pen/stylus you have found works for you, and more importantly, why?.

I've spent ALL day on numerous sites looking at them, reading reviews and I'm non the wiser which to go for! 😕

I will only be using the iPad for personal use, and the first few weeks/month I will be in hospital so apart from watching TV and movies on it (to stop me going ga-ga with pain & other patients pre & post op!) I will be typing emails to friends and family (I have long nails and will need a pen/stylus as I couldn't type using my friends iPad 2) and getting to know the iPad.

I look forward to all your views! 😀

Dea.

x

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 3:03 PM

5 replies

Mar 26, 2013 10:42 AM in response to Dea332

I chose a Pogo Connect, based on relatives' choices. It's overkill for the simple typing you want to do, since its main selling point is that it can sense the pressure you use and transmit it to a suitable app on the iPad. (Generally, the apps that have special support for it are for drawing or taking hardwritten notes.)

iPad 3 Stylus/Pen - What to choose?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.