Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable

Hi,

I am using iphone 3gs of 4.3.3 OS version. I am tring to update OS version. So after updating it was take me to factory settings then It is asking me to active the phone.

How to Activate the iPhone Now.

When i try to activate from Wifi it is showing a message " Could not Activate iphone Because temporery Server is not available."

I tried so many times.

Thanks & Regards

Raghava

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Apr 1, 2013 3:38 AM

3 replies

Apr 1, 2013 4:17 AM in response to RaghavaRao

Any Help Plz,

hi i tried to update my iphone 3gs to ios 6 as far as i no wasn't unlocked or jailbroke when i restore it from itunes it say it was restored successfully it lats me do language then country then network then its say activating your iphone for a bit then says your iphone could not be activated because the activation server it temporarily unavailable. try connecting your iphone to it tunes to avtivate it or try again in a couple of minutes. if the problem persists. contact apple support it tried it through itunes and wifi allot and it still wont activate.

Any alternative bypassing the activation part.

Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.