Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download previously purchased songs when using my iPad mini

Will try to buy a song from the iTunes Store using my iPad mini but the song won't appear on my iPad mini. But it will show up on my iPhone 5...my purchases previously will not download on my iPad mini...so I have no music nor can I listen to music I but from the iTunes Store using my iPad mini

iPad, iOS 6.1.3, Mini

Posted on Apr 2, 2013 5:31 PM

4 replies

Apr 2, 2013 5:53 PM in response to AaronMS26

You would have to be signed into your Apple ID already or the songs would not download to the phone since you obviously have automatic downloads turned on.

Try refreshing your Apple ID on the iPad and then go to the purchased tab of iTunes and try downloading a previously purchased song again.

Settings>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID. Tap your ID and sign out. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.

Go back to Settings>iTunes & App Store>Sign in and then try again.

Jun 2, 2013 9:00 AM in response to AaronMS26

I could be wrong, but I believe you have a similar issue as a few others. Myself included. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5021079?tstart=0

I have not found a true solution yet. But I heard if you create a new play list in iTunes and then delete it all your music shows up. Prob is you need to do this at your computer...and I don't have mine right now so I can't test it.

Jun 8, 2013 5:43 AM in response to AaronMS26

TRy going to celluar data on iPad then scroll down to use celluar data for iTunes if the switch is on turn it off the go back to your celluar data switch then turn the celluar data off hopefully it works for you it did for me I thought it was my ipad mini did an exchange and everything after hours of thinking my problem being solved was right in my face again I hope it helps!.,.

Can't download previously purchased songs when using my iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.