Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change back to Australian App Store? I'm locked into the USA store after downloading podcasts!

I downloaded a couple of podcasts and then noticed two Apps needed updating; on trying to update them I received an error message saying that I cannot update until I switch back to the Australian iTune store as I was currently in the USA Store and therefore unable to upgrade at this time until I switched back. Bu I cant find anywhere how too do that??

Please help me or show me where the instructions are on how to do this?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3, Tapatalk HD for iPad, v1.5.2

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 5:41 AM

Settings > iTunes & App Stores > AppleID > View AppleID > enter password > Country/Region

5 replies

How do I change back to Australian App Store? I'm locked into the USA store after downloading podcasts!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.