Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet issues with iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.3

I need iPhone support. This just started happening not to long ago. For some reason, every iPhone running on my network, (all running iOS 6+, not sure if lower versions are effected) will cut off from the Internet when downloading large files such as updates or even doing a speed test. It will continue to stay connected to the network and I can still access network files from my iPhones, but the Internet itself no longer works on the iPhones until I cycle the wifi off and back on. This is only effected by the iPhones for some reason. The iPads and macs on the network continue to receive an Internet connection. I have an AirPort Extreme as my router and it's up to date on it's firmware. Any ideas? YouTube videos even breaks the Internet.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 4, 2013 10:21 PM

3 replies

Apr 9, 2013 8:57 AM in response to glenfromtacoma

I am also facing problem with iOS 6.1.3 on iPhone 5. Just upgraded my replaced iPhone 5 to iOS 6.1.3, and the network again started to fluctuate.

I am facing this issue when someone try to make calls to my iPhone, one after the another, the caller gets the user not reachable error and is not able to connect. I tried to test it with iOS 6.1.1 and it was working fine but just now when i upgraded it to 6.1.3, the calls are just not connecting. The worst part, I got to know there is no way to downgrade the iOS version.

Is anyone else facing similar issue?

Apr 9, 2013 9:07 AM in response to kitoenol

This problem you are describing is not the same as the OP here. You are facing call issues, the OP was facing Internet connection issues. Suggest you start your own thread with the question and you are more likely to get an answer.

As I answered in your other post, downgrading iOS is not supported. I would check the SIM card on the phone. Take it out and re-seat the SIM and see if that will help.

Internet issues with iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.