Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Buy gem on Clash of Clans games. But when i click on buy the itunes stores say: "Your purchase could not be completed contact itunes store support to complete this transaction. Can you help me to fix it? iPad, iOS 6.1

I Buy gem on Clash of Clans games. But when i click on buy the itunes stores say: "Your purchase could not be completed contact itunes store support to complete this transaction. Can you help me to fix it?

iPad, iOS 6.1

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 5:04 AM

3 replies

Oct 2, 2013 1:01 PM in response to bo_wallad_7

I had this problem playing rage of bahamut on my iphone 5 ios 6.1.2. Another side effect was that I could not log into apple forums because it said session timed out. Turned out it was an app called onavo causing the issue by setting up a VPN. For some reason there is a delay in the transfer of data that apple did not like. I just went into the setting and turned the VPN off and all started working again. I don't know about your device but if you do have a VPN set up it should say VPN somewhere at the top near single strength. Hope this helps

I Buy gem on Clash of Clans games. But when i click on buy the itunes stores say: "Your purchase could not be completed contact itunes store support to complete this transaction. Can you help me to fix it? iPad, iOS 6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.