Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S won't charge in wall charger, will charge from PC USB

Suddenly, about a week ago, shortly after I upgraded to iOS 6.1.3 my iPhone 4S will no longer charge from any AC chargers, but still charges from the USB port in my laptops and work desktop. I have 5 or 6 wall chargers both Apple and other brands it won’t charge from any of them. They work fine charging my wife’s iPhone 4S and my iPad 2 and iPad 4. I have seen others post about this problem but there are no fixes posted to date.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Apr 5, 2013 10:47 AM

12 replies

Apr 10, 2013 9:34 AM in response to jpdornberger

I have the exact same issue today. I have not been able to get it to take a charge direct from the wall, via Mophie or via USB. I tried the hard re boot and now I have done a full restore, but the battery is so weak I can't get the phone to function even to test it.

What is strange is that the CHARGING symbol appears on the phone as if it is working, but I could not get it past 2%...

Anyone???

iPhone 4S won't charge in wall charger, will charge from PC USB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.