Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Notes sync with work laptop and Outlook

Hello - I've looked at all sort of articles here on the forums and elsewhere for this answer, but it seems like either it's something that's half-baked (requires iTunes or something else) or non-existent. Is there a straight forward method of taking notes with my iPad while at meetings (Notes, drawing/writing app, etc) and having them sync'ed up with my laptop/workstation at my desk when I get back to it?

Its great having the small iPad for meetings and reading emails and taking notes, but can I get those notes off the iPad and into my working environment would be even better.

I realize something like Evernote can help, but is that the best method today? I've also read about the iTunes WiFi sync - but I don't think that works unless iTunes is running and I'm not even sure how that works.

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 4:41 AM

If you are using the default Notes app on your iPad, you can transfer the notes you took on your iPad to your PC using the method described here:

http://iphone-contacts.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_transfer_notes_between_iPhone_and_P C

iTunes, on the other hand, should be able to help you sync your iPad notes with Outlook on your PC. If you use third party Notes app such as Evernote, transfering of notes could be done using Evernote's computer program.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2013 4:41 AM in response to thisismyapple

If you are using the default Notes app on your iPad, you can transfer the notes you took on your iPad to your PC using the method described here:

http://iphone-contacts.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_transfer_notes_between_iPhone_and_P C

iTunes, on the other hand, should be able to help you sync your iPad notes with Outlook on your PC. If you use third party Notes app such as Evernote, transfering of notes could be done using Evernote's computer program.

iPad Notes sync with work laptop and Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.