Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after the update to ios 6.1.3, ipad 2, my notes in the app notes are gone, it is all empty.

my notes in the app notes , notizen, got lost after the update to ios 6.1.3.

where are they now?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 8:50 AM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2013 9:13 AM in response to djmburkhard

Restore from a backup - if the notes are in your backup. If you do not backup, the notes are most likely gone for good.

How to backup and restore from a backup

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

Also, make sure that you are in the correct Account in the Notes App. Tap on Accounts in the upper left corner and see if the notes are in another account.

You can try this as well, but the odds of this working probably are not that great, but it is harmless and worth a try.

Quit the Notes app completely and reboot the iPad. Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Double tap the home button and the recents tray will appear with all of your recent apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus ➖ sign in the upper left corner of the app that you want to close. Tap the home button or anywhere above the task bar.

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

after the update to ios 6.1.3, ipad 2, my notes in the app notes are gone, it is all empty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.