Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you restore an iPhone 4 from iOS 6.1.3 to IOS 6.1.2?

Can someone please properly explain to me how to downgrade an iPhone 4 from iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2. Without getting any random errors or stuff like that.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 11:57 AM

I'm sorry, but Apple does not provide a downgrade path for iOS. Because downgrading is unsupported by Apple we cannot discuss it on these forums, but you can use Google to find information on how to install an older version of iOS on any iDevice.

5 replies

Apr 6, 2013 12:07 PM in response to Francesco-G

Sorry, I don't know anything about Game Center, but sometimes you can fix these problems simply by reinstalling iOS. You can initiate this as follows using Option 1.

Locked Out, Forgot Lock or Restrictions Passcode, or Need to Restore Your Device

1. iTunes 10 for Mac- Update and restore software on iPod, iPhone, or iPad

2. iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Wrong passcode results in red disabled screen

3. iOS- Understanding passcodes

4. What to Do If You've Forgotten Your iPhone's Passcode

5. How to Recover Forgotten iPhone Restrictions Passcode | The iPhone and iPad

6. Restoring iPod touch after forgotten passcode

Forgotten Restrictions Passcode Help

1. How to Recover Forgotten iPhone, iPad Restrictions Passcode

If this method does not work, then you will need to fully Restore your

device as New

How do you restore an iPhone 4 from iOS 6.1.3 to IOS 6.1.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.