Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad4 screen is flickering & Flashing when i scroll in app store and when i open gmail app

Hi , i am Using An iPad 4th Gen .. after 5-6 days of observation i noticed that my iPad screen flickers when i scroll in app store and when i open Gmail application .. i also checked my Brothers iPad 4 and few of my friends there is no problem in there iPad ..their iPAD SCREEN not flickers when they open (app store & gmail ) TODAY, i went to the service centre .. the staff told me that its a software problem and nothing else .. they updated the software but the problem was not resolved .the screen is still flikering .. what should i do .. plz help .. Will the company replace my product .. ??? my iPad is running on iOS 6.1.3

iPad, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 5:31 AM

1 reply

My iPad4 screen is flickering & Flashing when i scroll in app store and when i open gmail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.