Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 2 stuck in recovery mode loop, won't charge, and Not recognized by my PC and even iTunes in Recovery mode

So hi. My iPad 2 was working fine until I woke up this morning. Last night I can still use my iPad, but when I woke up in the morning it turned off. When I turn it on, it says I need to charge the battery. So I charged the battery... After 5 minutes, iPad booted to recovery mode! When I connect it to my PC, it didn't recognize, even in iTunes. I hear no sound when I connect my iPad. I even checked device manager and my iPad is not there. That's strange... When I turn it off then turn on again, it says I need to charge it again, so I charged it for a while and when I came back it booted back to recovery mode again. I connect it and sadly my PC didn't recognized it. My cable working fine. I tried my cousin's cable and didn't work too. I tried the HOME + POWER button trick, didn't work too. I also tried holding HOME while plugging the USB cable it didn't work. And when I turn on my iPad again, battery low again. I gave it a 6 hour charge for a while. When I came back, it booted to recovery mode again and my PC didn't recognize the iPad again. When I turned it off, it says battery low again! I can't enter DFU mode because it says battery low. My iPad 2 is 1 and a half years old now and not covered by warranty anymore (warranty expired) and I didn't jailbreak my iPad too. Any ideas? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Here's some pics

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

iPad 2, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 9:58 AM

i'm using the wall charger to charge it... It won't charge... Tried my friend's iPad charger, didn't work too... Tried my charger for my Smartphone, won't charge too... 😟

2 replies

My iPad 2 stuck in recovery mode loop, won't charge, and Not recognized by my PC and even iTunes in Recovery mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.