Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i set up a seperate icloud for my ipad? My daughter bought my ipad, its wifi, not through a phone co. however im on her icloud and need my own i cloud for work purposes. I have my own apple id. How do i get off her i cloud and on my own?

My daughter bought my ipad 2. She manages all our apple devices on her computer. She purchased a i cloud package for her phones but it is showing on my ipad. I have my own apple ID now, and I download apps and songs from Itunes all the time on my own id. However her I cloud is on my ipad. I need my own I cloud for work purposes and when I try to change the apple ID in setting for her I cloud its grayed out... How can I have my own i cloud on my ipad. Originally when she bought the Ipad, she set it up on her ID, She used the ipad for awhile before she got a new one. I am using this one now. She can track my ipad if I loose it. It still shows as one of her devices. Can I get my own I cloud?

iPad 2, i cloud

Posted on Apr 12, 2013 6:55 AM

1 reply

can i set up a seperate icloud for my ipad? My daughter bought my ipad, its wifi, not through a phone co. however im on her icloud and need my own i cloud for work purposes. I have my own apple id. How do i get off her i cloud and on my own?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.