Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've changed my apple ID but my iPhone keeps prompting me to type my password for my old apple ID email address. How do I change my Apple ID on my phone?

I've recently changed my Apple ID because I was worried my hotmail account had been hacked into and so I changed all my accounts to my gmail email address, including my Apple ID. I've changed my apple ID on my iTunes and the App Store applications but my iPhone keeps on prompting my to type in my password for my apple ID but it's for my old hotmail address and the phone hasn't updated to my the gmail one. Also how do I change my iCloud email address to my gmail one?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3, iPad mini

Posted on Apr 13, 2013 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2013 2:47 AM

If you already changed everything on your Mac, then just sign out of iCloud (Settings > iCloud) and for iTunes & App Store (Settings > iTunes & App Store) on your iPhone and sign back in again.

7 replies

I've changed my apple ID but my iPhone keeps prompting me to type my password for my old apple ID email address. How do I change my Apple ID on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.