Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got my iPhone disabled mistakenly by six trials of entering pass code. However now I remembered my passcode so how can fix the problem without losing my contents.

I got my iPhone disabled mistakenly by six trials of entering pass code. However now I remembered my passcode so how can fix the problem without losing my contents.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 4:55 AM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2013 5:23 AM in response to Omar_alhamed

If your phone is now disabled, you've already lost all data on the phone...that's the whole point of the passcode, to protect the data on the phone. Your only choice now is to force the phone into recovery mode & restore it, as described here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1212

This will remove the passcode, but also erase all data on the phone unless you have a backup to restore from.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.