Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod touch 5th generation wont charge or turn on at all, at first i though the lightning cable was the problem so i bought 2 more lightning chargers and the only thing my ipod does it gets really hot but wont turn on :( help!!

My ipod touch 5th generation wont charge or turn on at all,

i upgraded to iOS 6.1.3 and after that my ipod started having trouble charging, at first i though the lightning cable was the problem so i bought 2 more lightning cable chargers and my ipod still would'nt charge, so it died. now the only thing my ipod does is when i try to turn it on it shows the apple logo and then the screen goes off and does it again for a few times and then the screen stays off and my ipod gets really hot but wont turn on for the rest of the day 😟 help!!

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 6.1.3, My iPod touch 5th Gen wont charge

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 5:26 PM

6 replies

My ipod touch 5th generation wont charge or turn on at all, at first i though the lightning cable was the problem so i bought 2 more lightning chargers and the only thing my ipod does it gets really hot but wont turn on :( help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.