Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just replaced my iphone 5 with another. For some reason only 60% of the mucic on my computer synced with the new phone. All songs say they are there but only 60% play. The computer says that I only purchased this 60% from itunes - whereas I purchased 95%

Just replaced my iphone 5 with another. Trying to sync content witrh icloud and my computer - did backups to both. All successful apart from my music. My computer has some 1,000 songs, nearly all bought from itunes - however, it says only some 600 were purchased (don't know why) - and the sync only seems to cover these. The phone shows the songs, album covers etc for all 1,000 and the sync said all were downloaded, but the phone will only play the 600 denoted as "purchased" on my computer. I want to have all 1,000. Can anyone advise how I get there?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 11:32 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2013 7:58 AM in response to miklos salamon

Hi miklos salamon,

The article below will help you confirm that all of your puchased content from the iPhone are copied to your computer:

iTunes Store: Transferring purchases from your iOS device or iPod to a computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1848

If the purchases you are looking for are not on any of your devices, see Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store.

If 95% of your 1,000 songs are purchased, following these steps and perhaps resyncing should make them all playable on your iPhone.

Cheers,

Judy

Just replaced my iphone 5 with another. For some reason only 60% of the mucic on my computer synced with the new phone. All songs say they are there but only 60% play. The computer says that I only purchased this 60% from itunes - whereas I purchased 95%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.