Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the iphone 5 and the battery life is great until I used this accessory called the JBL Onbeat Micro Docking Station where you can connect the iphone 5 to it and play music through it. I would recommend NEVER getting this device.

This is actually for another Iphone 5 user that has this accessory that has caused the battery to drain all the time. Even though it has been known issues in the past with the battery not keeping charged, it is very concerning that accessories can cause issues with the battery on the iphones in which there is nothing really wrong with the battery on the phone period. I just wanted Apple to know this concern. If you have any questions.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 4, 2013 4:37 PM

There are no replies.

I have the iphone 5 and the battery life is great until I used this accessory called the JBL Onbeat Micro Docking Station where you can connect the iphone 5 to it and play music through it. I would recommend NEVER getting this device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.