Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When Im calling from my iPhone to any other phone if that person is on a call Im not shown as call waiting

When Im calling from my iPhone to any other phone if that person is on a call Im not shown as call waiting

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on May 4, 2013 9:37 PM

3 replies

May 5, 2013 3:45 AM in response to Kavindu99

Do you mean that the person you're calling doesn't know that you're calling? Or do you mean you don't get an indicator on you're end that the person you're calling is on a call? If the former, the person you're calling will need to contact their carrier and sort out call waiting. If the latter, that's not a feature of the iPhone. I've heard it exists on some Nokia's but have never seen it myself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.