Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 4s right now and it is broken. Can i get an iPhone 4 to replace it, and use the same data plan? and if so, how much would that cost?

I cracked my iphone 4s today and so I'm trying to get a new phone. I want to get an iphone 4 because it is cheaper. Can I get an iphone 4 and still use the same data plan that I used before (i have verizon), and if I can, how much would the iphone 4 cost?

iPhone 4

Posted on May 5, 2013 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2013 2:19 PM

Go to Apple and pay for an out of warranty replacement phone, at around a third of retail.

2 replies

May 5, 2013 2:22 PM in response to fathenrycat

You would have to contact your carrier about the cost of the plan and if you can still have the same plan. If you're under contract the phone type should not matter. just that you pay your bill. If you are just buying the phone outright, there shouldn't be an issue. If you are having your 4s replaced with Apple, they will replace it with the exact same type of device, which an out of warranty replacement for a 4s is $199.00.

I have an iPhone 4s right now and it is broken. Can i get an iPhone 4 to replace it, and use the same data plan? and if so, how much would that cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.