Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad was lost. I am using the Find my iPhone app, but it is not showing there (though the iPhones, even one that is not iCloud enabled, is). What can I do?

My iPad was lost today. I am using the Find My iPhone app, but it is not showing on the device list or the map (though my iPhones, even one that is not iCloud enabled, is). What can I do?

iPad

Posted on May 7, 2013 1:53 PM

3 replies

May 7, 2013 2:12 PM in response to droosha

The only thing you might do is enable Lost Mode, which will allow you to set a passcode on it (as well as a message and phone number where you can be reached) so it will be locked when and if it does go online. You can also receive an email informing you if it goes online so you can track it on icloud.com. See http://help.apple.com/icloud/#mmfc0f0165.

In the meantime, you may want to change your passwords.

My iPad was lost. I am using the Find my iPhone app, but it is not showing there (though the iPhones, even one that is not iCloud enabled, is). What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.