Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad app for picture editing?

Ladies and gents, I need some quick help, I am trying to find an app that lets me:

1) Import pictures.

2) Edit thoses pictures with lines, symbols, text etc.

3) Enable me to save to my iPad.

4) Either accsess them when I connect the iPad to my computer or email them so i can continue editing.

in short, I need to be able to take a picture on my camera, transfer it to my iPad and then use an app where I can hand draw items to use in presentations.

(routes for trafic on a map, locations of items on a picture etc). I am currently using Skitch but it is not as accurate and as felixible as i need.

Please can you help? I am off on a recce this afternoon and it would be a great help if i can edit an arial map that i have of the location in order to give a briefing.

thanking you all in advance for any help you can offer.

Giles.

iPad 3G, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 13, 2013 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2013 4:26 AM

I have snapseed and photopad but neither of those allow you to add text. I know there's a mobile photoshop, you might see if it'll allow you to do what you want.

3 replies

iPad app for picture editing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.