Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Desperate-Is there a way to extract location history of my iphone (where I have been)?

Please help- its my understanding that iphone stores where you have been (location history). When I was searching the Internet to see if I could access this info, I found Pete wardens iphone tracker download (I think it came out in April 2011), but then I read that apple fixed this problem of storing this info on your computer too, by releasing a software update shortly after. Is that correct? If I backup my iphone to computer will it have a file on there that stores the history of where I and my iphone have been? Or is this no longer the case? I desperately need a log with time stamps, I need to prove where I have been in the last week (marriage problems). If iphone only keeps this info on the phone now, can I access it somehow?

Thanks for your help

-Alisha

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 14, 2013 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2013 4:39 PM

That was changed in iOS5 and iOS6, the file (consolidated.db) is no longer there.

3 replies

Desperate-Is there a way to extract location history of my iphone (where I have been)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.