Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4s shuts off automatically, and i can't turn it on with just the power button i need to do the "reset" all the time. it's been happening since sunday and today is already tuesday. what is happening?

OS - 6.1.3

After it turns off it gets put into " recovery mode". and even if i do the "restart", i have to do it several times before the phone actually turns on. phone is 1 year and 5 mos old. already tried to restore it but it just keeps on shutting down. can anybody help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 14, 2013 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2013 7:29 AM

Im sorry,but youre iphones internal hardware has been damaged.Did you drop the iphone in water or jailbreak it?

I suggest you take the iphone to Apple and see what they have to say.

Thank you

4 replies

May 14, 2013 9:24 AM in response to Neil carvalho

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. No my phone was never been jailbreak-ed. Never been dropped in water or in any wet surface. Dropped on the floor while texting yes, but it was just a one time incident, last year august i can clearly remember, but after that no more (phone still works fine even after.) restored the phone again earlier, but problem still occured. Will try to go to Apple also to ask and have it checked. Just worried because my phone is already out of warranty. Will keep you posted. Again, thanks. If you have any more advice just let me know. It would mean a lot.

Cheers,

N

my iphone 4s shuts off automatically, and i can't turn it on with just the power button i need to do the "reset" all the time. it's been happening since sunday and today is already tuesday. what is happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.