Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Twitter app store update? I didn't even purchase that app, not I have it installed anywhere.

First of all, I don't even have that app installed, and have never purchased it either. Out of the blue, App Store wants me to update it, I didn't realise I hadn't got the app, and clicked update anyway.

After entering my password (without checking the apple ID), Apple wanted me to reset my password. I thought fair enough, maybe I entered an incorrect password. I reset my account, tried again, and WOW, Apple wanted me to reset my account again. So i got suspicious, and this time, I noticed the Apple ID locked to Twitter app was trevor.muller@live.com. I immediately spotlighted my Mac for Twitter thought that maybe I accidentally deployed it into my Macbook Air in office, but found nothing.

So then I immediately went to my Mac Pro, and the same is happening. App Store wanted me to update Twitter (which doesn't exist in this Mac either) belongs to trevor.muller@live.com.

STRANGE......

Posted on May 18, 2013 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2013 8:46 PM

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5261

3 replies

Twitter app store update? I didn't even purchase that app, not I have it installed anywhere.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.