Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4S After charging in evening without any usage the Battery drains 20%. I have made sure there are no applications running.

I feel the Battery needs servicing or attention to the power management.

Are other experiencing the same problem?

I have experienced - using 3G and browising drains the battery very fast.

But this is unusual.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 20, 2013 5:22 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2013 8:29 AM in response to Yogesh Dandekar

Hi Yogesh,

The article below will give you some insight about how to optimize your settings to improve the battery life on your iPhone:

Apple - Batteries - iPhone

The article below has some troubleshooting steps for your battery as well:

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

Battery life seems short

1. Click ( www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html) for tips on how to prolong iPhone's battery life.
  2. Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
  3. Connect iPhone to iTunes and restore iPhone.
  4. If the screen shows a low-battery image, the battery is low on power and needs to charge for up to ten minutes before you can use it.
  5. When charging iPhone, make sure to leave it charging until it is fully charged.
    Note: When charging using a computer, don't connect iPhone to a keyboard. Also, the computer must be turned on and not in sleep or standby mode. If iPhone is connected to a computer that's not turned on or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPhone battery may drain.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

My iphone 4S After charging in evening without any usage the Battery drains 20%. I have made sure there are no applications running.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.