Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete kinlde books from my iCloud?

Seems this is a very common question in one form or another and yet there is no straight forward answer and iCloud clearly don't wish to make it essy to delete your iCloud account and start again.

iPad

Posted on May 20, 2013 6:48 AM

2 replies

May 20, 2013 7:12 AM in response to Pip405843

Kindle books has no connection with icloud.

To delete a kindle book in the kindle app, go to the home screen of Kindle. Be sure "all items" is chosen from the menu, upper right. If books are displayed in a grid layout, tap a book icon and hold your finger on it a few seconds. Choose "Remove from device" in the pop up menu.

If the books are displayed in a list view, swipe a row/book to the left and choose delete.

May 20, 2013 9:12 AM in response to pvonk

Many thanks, but! Just got an ipad mini and loaded a kindle app only to find hundreds of books. I have connected to Kindle via my laptop and most of these books are not on my kindle file so not sure where they came from. On my mini ipad I can't see how to get a home screen or a menu and on the list of books if I tap and/or swip all I get is downloading or cancel down load nothing happens if I swip to the left. I did get a delete once in one book but I has not actually deleted. I am quite happy to delete all if that is easier. Hope you can help. Many thanks

how do I delete kinlde books from my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.