Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iPhone mophie battery pack affect synching and music playing?

when I use my apple mohie battery pack: I cannot synch to my laptop without removing the battery pack; and if I have been listening to music and unplug the audio cable, the iphone does not recognize that the plug has been removed and therefore will not play music though the buildt in speakers.

Is there a fix for this?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 26, 2013 8:59 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2013 5:30 AM in response to ferreirawa

the syncing problem came as a surprise to me - Mophile doesnt rally mention it on their web site - but I called them and they said the case is not designed to allow syncing with the case on - so its not a bug but a lack of functionality buit in(or not built in to the case)

as to your problem with tthe audio cable - ive heard that sometimes quickly plugging and unplugging the cable from the the audo jack several time will fix this problem - whats going on is the phone still thinks the audio cable is attached - and quickly plugging and unplugging it several times clears that up

why does my iPhone mophie battery pack affect synching and music playing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.