Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini will not cut past apple logo.

I turned off my ipad mini after closing the appstore and when i went to turn it back on, the apple logo started up for a few seconds, the screen brightness lights up, then it goes dim and stays on the apple logo forever. I have tried letting it go dead but when i boot it up it does this everytime. I cannot reset it because Itunes wont detect it. I have a warranty but i dont want to have to come to that, can anyone help me with this?

P.S. I have did the force quit with holding down home and sleep buttons but it just reboots up to the apple logo and goes dim.

iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 31, 2013 9:41 AM

4 replies

May 31, 2013 9:56 AM in response to Dustytylerjohnson

You probably need to try to restore the iPad now and since iTunes will not recognize the device, you will need to use recovery mode in order to accomplish this. This can take a few tries before it works and you will lose everything on the iPad, so I hope that you have a backup to restore from after the iPad is functioning again.

iPad: Unable to update or restore - Support - Apple

Ipad mini will not cut past apple logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.