Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Events App For Apple TV

Hi!

About a day before the last event of Apple an app called "Apple Events" appeared in my Apple TV, and in it I could watch past events of Apple, as well as a streaming of the live event. WWDC 2013 will start tomorrow, and I would like to watch the main event live on my Apple TV. Meanwhile, the app hasn't showed up...

When does this app appears? Can I make it appear whenever I want? How can I watch the event live tomorrow?

Thanks in advanced,

Ofek Zeevi

Apple TV 3-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 12:07 PM

If you are talking about seeing it in the iTunes Store view. It will only show what Apple chooses to put there. Nothing you can do. Also you will NOT be able to view the Keynote live. Apple will make the Keynote video available in the evening that day. If it does not show up in the store you can search for Apple Keynote under podcasts. It will be available there too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2013 12:07 PM in response to Ofek_zeevi

If you are talking about seeing it in the iTunes Store view. It will only show what Apple chooses to put there. Nothing you can do. Also you will NOT be able to view the Keynote live. Apple will make the Keynote video available in the evening that day. If it does not show up in the store you can search for Apple Keynote under podcasts. It will be available there too.

Apple Events App For Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.