Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod wont connect to itunes, wont enter dfu or recovery mode

Ipod wont connect to itunes, wont enter dfu or recovery mode because it isnt detected when i plug it in. this all happened when i tried to restore it from redsn0w the restore didnt work i just hung there, so i unplugged my ipod and tried to put it in dfu mode because it looked frozen then everything turned black and ive tired EVERYTHING, i tried Putting it in recovery mode but it wont work, i tried unplugging plugging it back in, ive tried booting it from redsn0w, but in order to do that you need to be in dfu mode, which i cant enter, it says im not, the device isnt even recognised anymore when i plug it in 😟 please help, any and all help will be much appreciated. my ipod is an ipod touch 4th generation

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, 4th Generation

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 6:53 PM

1 reply

Jun 26, 2013 5:52 AM in response to Jawsh97

Go elsewhere. You tried jailbreaking your iPod and that can cause problems

Jailbreaking voids the Apple warranty and also means that you will not get any support from Apple, including from this Apple forum. Jailbreaking can't be discussed in this Apple forum.

Unauthorized modification of iOS has been a major source of instability, disruption of services, and other issues

Ipod wont connect to itunes, wont enter dfu or recovery mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.