Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore iphone 5 ios 6.1.4

Hi, my iphone is not starting. I tried all possibilities in forum including restoring from apple servers with iTunes. What can do more? Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 7:17 PM

6 replies

Jun 28, 2013 8:23 PM in response to Ocean20

Hi, no errors messages or alerts. New iPhone (94 days old) stopped working suddenly. No answer at all except apple logo or the 'halo' rectangular led backlight many times. I succeded to have it recognized by itunes (central buttons then cable connected while still pushing the button..) and applied for the restore from scratch from apple servers (factory settings), at the end nothing happened, not starting at all and way to repeat the same operation again! Thanks for support.

Jun 28, 2013 9:19 PM in response to modular747

It's the case, never jailbroken. Also, for info I had since the first day problem to communicate when using apple earphone and tryied with the blackberry one and a brand new Sennheiser earphone (made for iphone) without success (but working just to listen to music). I was on the point to request help for that issue..but now it's finished.

Please as last advice, what's the trick to claim for replacement (without headache), I'm extremely disappointed!

For info, I bought the iphone from Dubai-UAE and I'm in Tunisia.

Thanks for reply.

Karim

Restore iphone 5 ios 6.1.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.